How did you get interested in your skill?
- I wasn’t sure what I want to do when I’m grown up so I pick this one just because it sound good to me.
Where did you do your training for your skill?
- I’m practising at my school every week doing my competition work.
How did you first find out about your Member organization and its programs?
- My teacher sent me and my friend to the Taitaja 2014 –semifinals and I won them. That’s where my Skills career started.
What is your experience in participating with your Member organization?
- It has been very fun and I like this thing a lot. I’ve learn so much new things and met so many new people.
Describe your most memorable moment so far with WorldSkills?
- Meeting my team Finland.
Describe what your experience has been since your involvement with WorldSkills.
- I’ve been very busy doing two jobs and this practising and practising isn’t so easy. But I think I’m survived well!
Did participating in the skills competitions and training for WorldSkills help you progress in your skill? Please describe.
- I have had so much new opinions and learn about my skill.
What do you currently do? Where do you work?
- I’m working at two different stores and doing customer services jobs.
What are your future career aspirations?
- I have no idea what I’m going to do after these competitions! I think I’m going to continue my studying.